In order to connect ad accounts, you must be subscribed to the Spatially Advanced or Pro plan.
To connect your Google Ads account to Spatially, follow these steps:
- From the Dashboard, prior to it showing any campaigns, click on the +Add Account button.
To connect an account when campaigns are showing on the dashboard—Click the dropdown menu under Campaigns and scroll down and select +Add Account.
- Authorization window appears - Click on Google.
- Sign into Google.
- Allow Spatially access to your AdWords campaigns.
- Select which Ad Accounts you want to sync with Spatially.
- Syncing between Spatially and AdWords begins. This screen does not yet update when it is done. Give it a few minutes and refresh - repeat as necessary. Shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.
- Syncing complete.
- Click on the word None on a campaign that to start setting up Spatially’s Location Intelligence Targeting Notice the example last campaign has already set its Location Targeting - which can be updated at will.
- Choose a targeting method.
- Click Apply Targeting button. This will then overwrite the locations on the campaign within the campaign in AdWords.
And you're all set! Have any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us by clicking on the icon on the bottom right of your screen.