Both Facebook and Google have specific policies and guidelines to run ads in their networks. Ads go through a reviewing process that usually takes 1 business day. Here are three of the most common reasons why ads don’t pass their review:
- Spelling or grammatical errors
- Non-standard capitalization
- Trademark infringement
- Excessive use of exclamation points
Learn more: 10 Reasons Why Google Rejected Your Ad
- Too much text in an image - text should not cover more than 20% of your featured image.
- Age-restricted material
- Mentioning Facebook in your ad copy - although using the term 'Facebook' is allowed, there are rules on how to use it in your ad.